Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Everyone!
I have been occupied with this pict from Thurs and until just now (Sun 5.40pm) so now comic this week >.<

Here's some explanation:
-a grim reaper with his scythe;

-Then the usual guy with anatomy guy face mask. The shirt is a play on body glove and Left4Dead logo

-The small guy over there is the rabbit that has been reappearing on my event wishes tag. I personally like the shirt where it's a heart with the arteries and there's a spider on it with its web. Came up with that idea out of the blue

-and the girl it's just a random ghost from Japanese folklore!

Hmm, feel free to give me comments ;-)

2 comments:

Calvin Ong said...

WOW!
I love your drawing! NICEEE!
You're very talented!
nanged and visited!

More Moneyfestation said...

nanged this :D

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails